#Thursday, April 2nd 2020
PRAYER POINTS FOR DAY TWO
Supplication for God's Mercy
Read: Nehemiah 9, Ezra 9, Exodus 32:1-14, 34:5-8
Ex 34:5-7 "The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation." NIV
Ezra 9:15-10:1 O Lord, the God of Israel, You are rigidly just and righteous, for we are left a remnant that is escaped, as it is this day. Behold, we are before You in our guilt, for none can stand before You because of this.’ AMP
Psalms 6:1-4 O Lord, do not rebuke me in your anger
or discipline me in your wrath. Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in anguish.
How long, O Lord, how long?’ NIV
Ps 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me; for my soul taketh refuge in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I take refuge, until (these) calamities be overpast. ASV
1. Neh. 9:19 Turn your face unto us Abba father and forsake us not. May your presence abide with us still.
2. Neh. 9:16-17 Forgive us our pride and our leaders, we are so full of ourselves.
3. Neh. 9:32-35 Forgive Lord our kings and leaders of nations, deal mercifully with mankind according to your loving kindness be gracious unto us.
4. Man has denied you as the ultimate creator of all creation, forgive Lord our foolishness and unbelief.
5. Neh. 9:31 You have given out the world to the power of corona virus and deadly afflictions to teach us our frailty, the vanity of life and to remind us the oneness of humanity. By your mercy forsake us not, as we return to you be gracious to us, heal and restore us o Lord.
6. On our knees we cry Abba Father, we are ashamed and blush to lift our faces to thee for our iniquities are increased and our transgression is grown up unto heavens. Hear our cry o lord.